Mentoring for Success
OEP Asia’s Education Mentorship Program focuses on building confidence and widening a child’s global view while encouraging critical thinking and academic curiosity. The program will be of particular benefit to children aged 12 years old and up but can also be tailored to suit younger students.
As a bespoke course, OEP will work with you to identify your child’s areas of interest and those of concern before creating a program that will equip them with not only the academic breadth of knowledge but the confidence to address questions or successfully navigate situations in the future. General topic areas that are covered will include:
- Wider Learning program with a particular emphasis on literary classics and current affairs
- Targeted exam techniques and exam preparation
- Persuasive essay-writing techniques
- University applications and personal statements
- University interview preparation
Contact OEP Asia today for more information!