International Schools Advice
With more than 5,000 private schools in the UK, Europe and North America, finding the right environment for your child can be daunting. We work closely with each family to identify the best schools and to guide you through the admissions and settling in process.
It is important to note that our advice is based solely on the well-being of the student. We are not affiliated with any individual schools, so our advice is based solely on the best interest of the student and family, not any fees or commission paid by a specific school.
For more details, please view our OEP Brochure or call us.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
1. Free consultation to discuss the needs of the family. We may request school reports and any other relevant documents to support this consultation.
2. Preparing a detailed shortlist of schools, based on the student’s academic and pastoral needs. We contact schools prior to the shortlist to evaluate the availability of places and the admissions process.
3. Following feedback on the shortlisted schools, we arrange visits and advise on the admissions criteria, including organising entrance exams and interviews in Hong Kong or the country where you are planning to study.
4. We liaise with the school(s) chosen by the family to officially accept an offer of place and complete enrolment documents.
5. We prepare the student and the family for their move overseas, including student visas, guardianship arrangements, and guidance on travel, uniforms and other supplies.
Preparing for College or University
Securing a place in the best universities is a highly competitive undertaking. Critical to success is knowing how to choose the right course and college to suit your needs, and knowing how best to present your application and supporting documents.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
1. Confidential advice on the best courses and universities for the student’s interests and abilities.
2. Arranging visits to short-listed universities.
3. Support in preparing the student’s college and university applications.
4. Support in writing a compelling Personal Statement.
5. Guidance in accepting offers; applying for a deferral if a student wishes to take a gap year.
6. Advice on Gap Year activities that will add to a student’s experience and attractiveness to a university admissions team.
7. Preparing for starting at University. How to ensure that you get the best from your university experience from Day 1.
Specialist advice for elite university candidates
Securing a place at one of the top universities requires advance planning. Elite universities look for more more than straight A* and 40+ IB grades. If you feel that your child is a suitable candidate, please contact us today for a free consultation. We have a track record of success in helping students gain admission to their first choice university.